Are you looking for a tasty detox soup? Or are you just looking for a delicious recipe with cabbage? Then try this delicious cabbage soup.
We had this delicious cabbage soup after the holidays. Especially after Christmas and New Year’s Eve, this was damn good. It is deliciously spicy, that you can not get enough of it. The cabbage soup does not only help against the feeling of fullness but also warms you from the inside on cold winter days. Is there anything better than to eat the soup in a warm room with freezing temperatures outside.
Those who like the soup as a light cream soup can whisk some coconut milk in. We like the cabbage soup as it is in the recipe.
Show me your soup. You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest @veeatcookbake. I am pleased to see your photos.
- Cut the cabbage into bite-sized pieces.
- Dice onions, celery, peppers, carrots and tomatoes. Mince garlic.
- Put everything in the pressure cooker.
- Here it is important that you put in the spices directly. So the soup gets its spicy taste. Close the pressure cooker and let it boil under pressure for 15 min.
- Release the pressure and open the pressure cooker. This can take a few minutes.
- Now taste the soup. For us it had enough seasoning on.
- Enjoy the meal.
Maybe you like: