This lentilloaf is prepared quickly and tastes delicious. You can serve this as “meatloaf” or as “pattys”. The vegan meatloaf does not only fit for occasions.
After I asked in my Insta story if you would like the recipe of my delicious gravy, I wondered what I could serve it with. So I briefly created this delicious loaf. Now the only question that came to my mind was, what comes first with: the loaf or the sauce. Here you see what I have decided. So next week, there is the delicious gravy. Since you can be so excited about it. I could get into this sauce. So so good.
I had a not so great week this week. Anyone who is friends with me on Instagram has probably already noticed. Therefore, this recipe is a little late. My head just did not feel like it. But now I am ready again and be there for you. Apropo Instagram, you can always stay up to date on what’s happening in my life, what I eat during the day. Simply drop by. I am happy when I can be in touch with my lovely readers.
I’m glad if you like the recipe and you try it out. Share your creation with me. It’s best way I do not miss any of you, tag me with @veeatcookbake and #veeatcookbake in the photo and in your caption on Instagram and Facebook. I’m also happy when you review the recipe on Pinterest.
Now comes the long-awaited recipe and I really cannot wait to hear from you.
- 2 cans of black beans (drain)
- 150 g lentils, raw
- 100 g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 g of oat (for glutenfree useglutenfree oats)
- 100 g of carrot
- 150 g of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Djon mustard
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 TL Marmite(optional)
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- ½ tsp pepper, ground white
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F
- Grind the oatflkes into flour and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Puree the lentils and beans.
- Cut The onion and garlic cloves, super finely. I always take my chopper from Tupper.
- Add the carrots and mushrooms to the chopper and chop finely.
- Now add all the ingredients to the oat flour and process to a firmer dough.
- Now taste it. Now season to your own taste.
- Lay out a box mold with baking paper and pour in the mixture and smooth it out. Now put in the oven for 45 min.
- Take the mold out of the oven and put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Let the oven on. Bake the loaf for 15 minutes without pan.
Save for later:
Maybe you like: