Mushroom Lentil Loaf, the vegan Meatloaf, is with all the spices and veggies super flavorful and can’t be missed for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other occasion. Although this mushroom lentil loaf can made quickly wheneber you crave it.
You get the mushroom lentil loaf recipe you wished
After I asked in my Insta story if you would like the recipe of my delicious gravy, I wondered what I could serve it with. So I briefly created this delicious loaf. Now the only question that came to my mind was, what comes first with: the loaf or the sauce. Here you see what I have decided. So next week, there is the delicious gravy. Since you can be so excited about it. I could get into this sauce. So so good.
Did you try the recipe?
If you did it, be so nice ♥ and let me know by rating the recipe and writing what you think about it. Tag me on Instagram too. I am @veeatcookbake and my hashtag is #veeatcomforts. So that I can see your creation. Did you know you can add photos on Pinterest under the recipe Pin? I can’t wait to see a photo of your creation there. You find me with VeeatCookBake.
- 2 cans of black beans (drain)
- 150 g lentils, raw
- 100 g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 g of oat (for glutenfree useglutenfree oats)
- 100 g of carrot
- 150 g of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Djon mustard
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 TL Marmite(optional)
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- ½ tsp pepper, ground white
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F
- Grind the oatflkes into flour and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Puree the lentils and beans.
- Cut The onion and garlic cloves, super finely. I always take my chopper from Tupper.
- Add the carrots and mushrooms to the chopper and chop finely.
- Now add all the ingredients to the oat flour and process to a firmer dough.
- Now taste it. Now season to your own taste.
- Lay out a box mold with baking paper and pour in the mixture and smooth it out. Now put in the oven for 45 min.
- Take the mold out of the oven and put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Let the oven on. Bake the loaf for 15 minutes without pan.
Join my Mailing List and get a exclusive monthly recipe