A tomato sauce with fresh tomatoes and herbs (fresh or dried). A quick and easy recipe for busy days. You can cook the sauce without oil. A healthy, clean recipe.
The Recipe for the tomato sauce
Now you get the desired recipe finally. After a few people asked me about the detailed recipe on Facebook, I decided to publish it here. If the daily stress only allows a quick recipe, this is perfect to cook. It is often the case that my little rabbits do not allow me to cook.
Quick and Easy Recipe
I am always grateful over fast dishes and when it tastes my kids well. Jackpot. What children do not love noodles with tomato sauce ?! Who is like me will love this recipe and through the herbs it tastes so delicious. If you want you can add diced vegetables in the prepared sauce.
We had as side a quick and easy green bean salad.
Who wants the recipe for the Pamegran clicks here.
- 1 kg of Roma tomatoes
- 6oz of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp each: oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, rosemary or more
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the diced onion and garlic clove in a pan with a little oil.
- In the meantime, dice the tomatoes and add them. Put some water into the pan until the ground is covered. Allow to cook for about 10 minutes
- Take the blender and thoroughly purify. Whoever likes it can also leave it more lumpy. Now put the Paste in, as well as the herbs and let it boil again briefly. Do not forget to stir.
- To your own taste more herbs.
- Add so much water until the desired consistency of the sauce is obtained.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper
What I am using: