Are you still looking for a delicious everyday bread, which is prepared quickly and has a loose, juicy crumb? Then you are just right here.
This bread consists wholegrain flour and grains/seeds. I’m just taking what I have here. For example, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame, poppy seed, chia, flaxseed, almonds, hazelnuts, puffed quinoa, amaranth. You can choose what you like the most.
Do you make sourdough and find it a shame to put it in trash? I have the solution just throw it in the dough. It is not a rising agent. it gives just another taste. However, I use the old sourdough from the fridge that I would normally throw away when feeding my sourdough.
Show me your baked bread. You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter with @veeatcookbake.
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
- Put the flour, the grains, the salt in a bowl and stir well. Now you can add the remaining ingredients and the yeast water.
- Knead this through until a homogeneous mass is formed. The dough is rather fluid and sticky.
- Now heat the oven to 425 ° F. Put a bowl of water on the floor to create steam.
- After about 20 minutes stir the dough again briefly and fill it in the loaf pan sprinkled with grains. Brush the dough with water and sprinkle a few more seeds over it.
- Now put the bread in the oven and bake it for about 60 min.
- After the 60 minutes you lift it out of the box and bake it again for 10 minutes without form, while you switch the oven down to 200 ° C.
- Now let the bread cool well before you cut it, otherwise the crumb is sticky.
** Take the grains / seeds that you like. It varies with me every time. Puffed quinoa or amaranth you can use here as well. (Sunflower, pumpkin, flaxseed, chia seeds, sesame, poppy, almond, hazelnut, oatmeal)