In a few days it is Easter again.
Do you already have plans and you just do not know what to make for a mid afternoon snack? For tea or coffee time? Then just make this delicious, fluffy brioche bread. The recipe can be found below. Or take a look at my apricot pudding cupcakes or the cookies from Vegans First.
I like to dunk a piece of brioche in warm cocoa. How do you like to eat such a bread?
I wish everyone Happy Easter already and a great time wirh you beloved ones. Enjoy the holiday.
Show me your brioche braid and tag me with @veeatcookbake and #veeatcookbake. I will not miss any of your photos. Cannot wait to see all of them. 🙂
|Fluffy brioche bread - vegan, dairyfree, eggfree|| || |
- 550 g flour (here you can take spelt, wheat, wholemeal or excerpt flour) The more wholegrain the harder the dough.
- 60 g of raw cane sugar, coconut sugar
- 300 ml of plant milk (soy or almond), I like to use soy in such things)
- 30 g of olive oil
- 3 tb Auquafaba
- 1 pck. active dry yeast
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- For brushing 2 tbsp Auquafaba
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl. It's best to use a stand mixer. The dough should be kneaded for at least 15 minutes.
- If the dough is too firm, add some milk slowly
- If the dough is too moist, add some flour. The amount of milk may vary slightly depending on the flour you use.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough go for at least 1 hour. Knead vigorously once every 20 minutes, preferably by hand.
- After the hour, preheat the oven to 180 ° C convection.
- Knead the dough again with your hand and cut off three equal parts. Form long lines and weave a braid. You can give the braid on a baking pan or bake it like that.
- Before you put the braid in the oven. Let it stand covered for 30 min.
- Brush with Aquafabe and place in the oven.
- After 30 minutes, you can see if the brioche bread has enough color. Otherwise simply bake longer, until it has the desired tanning.
- Enjoy the meal.
Pin for later: