2 108 105
After my posted vegan Gorgonzola sauce I would like to share with you the recipe for the smoked carrots. These match perfectly with the sauce. The vegan salmon alternative goes great with bread or with creamy sauces. You can prepare these flexibly.
The vegan salmon gets its special taste with the help of the Kelp powders. In the recipe, I’ll show you where to buy the powder. Theoretically, you could also leave this out, but I would not recommend it. The Kelp powder gives the that certain something to the smoked carrots, a kind of fishy taste.
I am glad to see your preparations. You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Tag me with @veeatcookbake and hashtag #veeatcookbake. So I do not miss any of your creations. I can not wait to see anything from you.
- First, the carrots are steamed with skin. Take a sharp knife and stab in the carrots, so you can feel if they are soft.
- Meanwhile, put the remaining ingredients in a container with a lid, big enough for all the carrots.
- When the carrots ar soft enough scrape the skin off with a knife, it should be easy.
- Now you take a peeler and cut thin strips until the carrots are completely in strips. It does not matter if it is shorter and longer pieces.
- Now add the carrots to the spice mixture and stir vigorously.
- That's it 🙂
- However, I like to let them stand overnight, so they get really the taste.
- You can springle the carrots with dill before you serve them.
Maybe you like:
2 108 105