This post is also available in: Deutsch
A refreshing strawberry cake with a fluffy buscuit dough that does not only taste great on hot summer days.
After I let voted you on Facebook, which recipe you want to see next, is now your desired recipe here.
This delicious strawberry cake is perfect in this season. Quickly prepared and super refreshing.
Would you like to know some details about strawberries? Then sign up quickly for the current newsletter with recipe. There you will also find a delicious strawberry recipe, which is exclusive for my newsletter readers.
Just try a blob of coconut cream. You’ll be amazed how well this fits with this refreshing strawberry cake.
Did you try the recipe?
If you did it, be so nice ♥ and let me know by rating the recipe and writing what you think about it. Tag me on Instagram too. I am @veeatcookbake and my hashtag is #veeatcomforts. So that I can see your creation.
Enjoy the cake.
- 90 g of coconut blossom sugar
- 250 ml sparkling water
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 g vanilla sugar (self-made with coconut blossom sugar or raw cane sugar)
- 225 g spelt flour
- 1 lbs strawberries
- For the biscuit base, mix all the ingredients to a smooth dough and spread it on a cake form like the one below. I like to grease them before and sprinkle them with breadcrumbs, so I can solve this very well after baking
- Preheat to 180 C at the beginning. Bake the dough for about 30 minutes. Do the toothpick sample. Peck in the cake once. If nothing gets stuck, the cake is finished.
- Now you let cool down it completely.
- In the meantime, wash the strawberries and remove the green. Possibly. halve the strawberries again ..
- Lay on the cooled base.
- Now you prepare the Agar Agar. To do this you boil the juice and stir the Agar Agar with the water. Now add the agar solution to the juice with constant stirring. Let it cook for 2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and spread on the cake so that all fruits are covered with it.
- When the cake is cold, it will be firm enough to cut.
Join my Mailing List and get a exclusive monthly recipe