This post is also available in: Deutsch
A dairyfree, glutenfree and optional nutfree vegan Parmesan alternative you will love. Quick and simple made.
Here my variant of the vegan “Parmesan”. I use cashew or almonds. You can also use other nuts, seeds or cornmeal.
The taste is not really like Parmesan but also very spicy so that you can exchange the Parmesan well. You can even vary with the quantities according to your taste.
Did you try the recipe?
If you did it, be so nice ♥ and let me know by rating the recipe and writing what you think about it. Tag me on Instagram too. I am @veeatcookbake and my hashtag is #veeatcomforts. So that I can see your creation. Did you know you can add photos on Pinterest under the recipe Pin? I can’t wait to see a photo of your creation there. You find me with VeeatCookBake.
- 150 g nuts, seeds or cornmeal
- 1 tbsp Yeast flakes
- 1 tsp salt, garlic, onion powder
- ½ tsp Miso Paste
- Grind the nuts and co in the food processor or use directly ground nuts.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix everything again, so that everything is evenly distributed.
- Place in an airtight container and keep in a refrigerator
Join my Mailing List and get a exclusive monthly recipe