Here my variant of the vegan “Parmesan”. I use cashew or almonds. You can also use other nuts, seeds or cornmeal.
The taste is not really like Parmesan but also very spicy so that you can exchange the Parmesan well. You can even vary with the quantities according to your taste.
- 150 g nuts, seeds or cornmeal
- 1 tbsp Yeast flakes
- 1 tsp salt, garlic, onion powder
- ½ tsp Miso Paste
- Grind the nuts and co in the food processor or use directly ground nuts.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix everything again, so that everything is evenly distributed.
- Place in an airtight container and keep in a refrigerator