6 246 1
This delicious carrot cake is not only great for Easter. You like carrots and you’re looking for a change to eat them, then you should definitely try this delicious vegan carrot cake.
The sugar content is in the peel
Do you want to use less sugar in the recipe ?! Then just use the whole carrot with peel. If you do not know it yet, the sweetness of the carrot is especially in the peel. I did not know myself until recently. Just wash the carrots and rasp them with the peel.
Topic of my next newsletter
I would like to tell you briefly what you expect in the next newsletter. Among other things, I’ll introduce you to rhubarb and you get a delicious recipe with rhubarb. Not the typical sweet recipe like dessert or cake. Let yourself be surprised what is. Here you can subscribe to the monthly newsletter (recipe):
- 175 g carrots (with peel)
- 4 tablespoons apple sauce (unsweetened)
- 30 g of coconut blossom sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 60 ml Cashewcream
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 10 g vanilla sugar (homemade with coconut blossom sugar)
- 100g of spelt flour
- 50 g almond flour
- Orange peel for decoration (optional)
- 40g soaked cashews
- 100 g coconut cream
- 30g maple syrup or other sweetener of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 ° Fahrenheit convection
- Lay out a 20 cm baking pan with parchment paper
- Wash and finely grate the carrots
- Process all ingredients to a homogeneous dough
- Now put the dough in the prepared mold and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Make the toothpick sample to see if the dough is through. If nothing sticks to the toothpick, the cake is ready.
- While the cake is baking, you can prepare the frosting by adding all ingredients to a high speed blender and mixing everything into a creamy mixture.
- Let the cake cool and top it with the frosting.
- Who does want, can give the abrasion of an orange on top for decoration
Pin for later:
Maybe you like:
6 246 1