Looking for a recipe of the world’s best pizza sauce and the world’s best pizza dough? And not just for vegans or those who eat plantbased. Here I have the right recipe for you. Do not miss it.
How do I get to say that this is the worlds best sauce and the world’s best dough for pizza?
Well, so far I have not eaten so good pizza sauce. For my family, my friends and me, there is no better sauce than this. Most pizzas in restaurants can not keep it up. The pizza is absolutely tasty, nice spicy. The wine gives the certain something.
Yes, you have read correctly. Wine comes into my sauce. Since the pizza sauce boils for a relatively long time, the majority of the alcohol flies. And only the taste of the wine remains. It leaves a slightly tart flavor in the sauce. Of course, who would like to omit the wine, Replace grape juice as a direct juice. But only from the red grapes. However, I would reduce the amount, because the grape juice is a lot sweeter than the wine.
The interaction of the individual ingredients makes this pizza sauce so perfect.
Do you have a favorite pizza sauce? Let me know your favorite recipe simply in the comments. I cannot wait to see them and maybe even try them out.
But now to the above-mentioned pizza dough.
I would not like to deprive you, of course, of this delicious, world-famous pizzasauce the pizza dough. I like to bake the pizza with buckwheat flour and spelt flour. By the buckwheat, the pizza gets a rustic taste, which tastes only mouthwaterin and through the spelt four a slightly nutty taste. And then when the pizza is still very thinly rolled and baked on a stone. There is nothing to do with a crispy pizza crust.
In any case, I am always happy like a little child when there is pizza.
Do you know what I’m looking forward too?
In one of the last posts, I’ve been raving about the grain mill for the KitchenAid. That I absolutely want to have it. My husband and I had 5 days ago wedding anniversary and yesterday was Mother’s Day and my great man, gave me actually these for the two occasions. Unfortunately, I have not yet tried to try this, but I cannot wait until I can bake the pizza dough with the freshly grounded flour. From the dough I will soon also bake a German Flammkuchen. There are already ideas flipping through my mind, as I could prove this.
Unfortunately, this time the pizza we made it just with a pan. As you already know, at least my newsletter subscribers, I am currently visiting my parents and there is only pizza in a pan. Which of course tastes delicious, but unfortunately just not as beautiful as on the stone.
How do you like your dough? Rather thin, thick, crispy, soft?
I hope you like the recipe as much as I do.
- Pizzasauce: 8 pizzas
- 500 ml of tomato passata
- 75 ml of dry red wine
- 2 small shallots
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tbsp oregano dried or fresh
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 600 g whole grain flour (spelt)
- 400 g of buckwheat flour
- 500 ml lukewarm water
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 26 g of salt
- 10 g active dry yeast
- Chop shallots and garlic very finely.
- In the olive oil glaze the onion and the garlic. Attention, do not let it become brown
- Then add the tomatoes and the tomato paste and stir with red wine.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Now let the Pizza Sauce simmer for about 30 minutes at a low heat. As long as it becomes thick and does not run from the pizza.
- The recipe is great for making stock for your pantry.
- Put the yeast into the lukewarm water.
- Now mix all the ingredients together and finally add the water-yeast mixture.
- Using a kneading hook of the kitchen machine, treat the whole thing for at least 10 minutes to form an elastic dough. The longer the kneading, the better the dough will roll out afterwards.
- The dough should be loosened smoothly from the bowl edge.
- Now leave the dough covered for at least 4 hours. As the dough quickly dries through the whole grain, I always cover it with a wet cloth.
- Knead briefly and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Now roll out the dough and spread some of the sauce on it. Now you can top it like you want.
- Serving size:
Maybe you like: