*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission. Please see my full policy.*
You love the American Cuisine? But as a vegan you miss a lot of those recipe? Than hold on, I have assembled this round up of 35 traditional vegan American Recipes from Breakfast to Dessert. Those vegan recipes are not just unbelievable tasty, they are even healthier than the original versions with meat and dairy.
vegan | vegetarian | dairy-free | egg-free | some gluten-free
What are typical traditional vegan American recipes for Breakfasts?
When you think about America, first breakfast meals you have in mind are pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. Don’t you? This is what I have in mind when I think about it. But those aren’t the only meals they eat for breakfast. Check out some more traditiona vegan American recipes here from Banana Bread, to Parfait, Oatmeal to fluffy pancakes.
- Apple Oatmeal with Marzipan
- Coconut Bacon and Scrambled Eggs
- Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes from Strength & Sunshine
- Yogurt Parfait from V Nutrition and Wellness
- Banana Bread from Rhubarbarians
- Apple Crisp from That Girl Cooks Healthy
What are typical traditional vegan American Recipes for Lunch?
If you are in the states and you are looking around sandwich / sub fast food restaurants are on every corner. And why not making healthy version of classic sandwiches? Make this for your next lunch at work or just when you are on the road. These traditional vegan American Recipes for your next lunch are a must to try.
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Pimiento Cheese from Glue & Glitter
- Po Boy from My Goodness Kitchen
- BLT with Baked Tempeh Bacon from Vegan Huggs
- Chickn Salad Sandwich from Vegan Travel Eats
What are typical traditional vegan American Recipes for Dinner?
Traditional vegan American Recipes for Dinner are obviously burgers, fries, everything deep fried. You find much more vegan recipes here, from different Mac and Cheese Recipes to amazing burger variations to Fries and Sausages and other amazing meals.
- Mac and Cheese with Coconut Bacon
- Baked Mac and Cheese from Vegan Huggs
- Pasta Hamburger Helper from The Cheeky Chickpea
Burger & Fries:
- Pineapple BBQ Pulled Jackfruit
- Sloppy Joe’s
- Mediterranean Burger
- Walnut Lentil Burger from Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen
- Chili Cheese Fries from Eat Plant-based
- Chili Cheese Dogs
- Italian Sausage
- Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza
- Rosemary Cornbread with Southwestern Veggie Bake
- Chili from Healthy Midwestern Girl
- Vegan Pot Pies from Rhubarbarians
- Jambalaya from Cilantro and Citronella
- American Cobb Salad
- Corn on the Cob with Tahini
- BBQ Tofu from Glue & Glitter
- Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins from My Quiet Kitchen
- Ham Hocks and Beans Fried Dandelions
- Deep South Homemade Vegan Meatloaf from Shane and Simple
Cake & Pie:
- NY Style Cheesecake
- Cherry Pie
- Texas Sheet Cake from Fried Dandelions
- Maple Pecan Pie from Unconventional Baker
- Lemon Meringue Pie with Aquafaba from Veganosity
- Apple Pie from Make it Dairy Free
Do not forget to Pin on Pinterest
Have you tried the recipe?
If you tried the vegan Parmesan, be so nice ♥ and let me know by rating the recipe and writing what you think about it in the comments. Tag me on Instagram too. I am @veeatcookbake and my hashtag is #veeatcookbake. So that I can see your creation. Did you know you can add photos on Pinterest under the recipe Pin? I can’t wait to see a photo of your creation there. You find me with @veeatcookbake. I also would love to hear your feedback so I can share it on my social media channels.