This post is also available in: Deutsch
Whether after a long walk or just spending time outside in the fresh air, this non alcoholic punch is just the right thing to warm up again.
The non alcoholic punch is not only made fast, kids love it too.
Tag me with @veeatcookbake on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. So I do not miss anything. I’m happy to see your creations.
- 1 liter of cherry juice (prefer direct juice)
- 6 teaspoons gingerbread spice (see below if you make the spice yourself)
- Juice of 6 oranges (organic)
- Juice of 3 lemons (organic)
- Pour cherry juice into a large saucepan
- Squeeze the oranges and lemons and pour the juice into the cherry juice. Stir in the spices.
- Heat the punch on the stove so that it is warm enough to drink. Now it is already ready to drink.
- Put all the spices in a blender. Or in an electric coffee grinder (see below which I use) and grind everything to fine powder.