Fridays the family meet for coffee and cakes at my grandparents house. Normally I’m not there. 4.5 hours away. To be able to snack too, I simply bring along a vegan alternative. And so far the cake has always been good. Today, there is the “Donauwelle”. I veganized the recipe on my own. Yesterday we have already tasted and I believe this came the best so far. The dough is super juicy and the cream tastes like a cow’s milk.
I’m curious about what my grandparents and aunt say.
If you tried the cake leave a Comment how it came out. as a food processor/Stand Mixer I can recommend Kitchen Aid. You can get so many accessoires which are really helpful or just nice to have. I love it so much.
Mix 1 tsp Chia Seeds with 3 tbsp of water and let it sit.
- 1tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Soya drink
- 1 glass of cherries
- 1 pck of vanilla pudding powder
- 400 ml soy drink
- 3 tbsp Raw cane sugar
- 250 g of Magarine (Alsan)
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp Nut Nougat Cream
- 1 tbsp oil
- First, make the pudding with the powder and the milk. Cover it with plastic wrap that no skin forms. Allow to cool at room temperature. Remove the Magarine from the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° Celsius.
- Prepare the chia egg
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl all wet ingredients.
- Add the wet and the chia egg to the dry ingredients and mix everything with the kitchen machine into a dough.
- Half the dough on a baking sheet.
- Add cocoa and milk to the other half and mix.
- Spread the dough on the light dough.
- Place the cherries on top and place in the oven for 25 minutes. Chop test whether the dough is through.
- Allow the floor to cool completely. Then spread the cream on top
- To do this stir the room warm Magarine and the sugar in the kitchen machine creamy. Spoon the Pudding in. spread on the cake floor and smooth
- Melt the chocolate in the water bath and add 2 tablespoons of cream and 1 oil. Stir until all is well blended and no clips are left. Spread over the butter cream.