This post is also available in: Deutsch
Sweet strawberries combined with crunchy fennel and fresh green leaf salad in a fruity sour rhubarb (currant) dressing make a delicious vegan summer strawberry salad. This is ideal for a quick, refreshing dinner, lunch or as a starter. vegan | gluten free | oil-free | sugar free | vegetarian
vegan summer strawberry salad with seasonal strawberries
The strawberry season is already almost over. So let’s enjoy the last seasonal strawberries in this delicious strawberry fennel salad. You can add a bit of rocket salad to the leafy lettuce and you will get a delicious spicy, nutty taste.
You can add the Avocado in the dressing or like I do just cut it and add it to the vegan summer strawberry salad. This rhubarb dressing is made without oil, if you like it creamier, you can simply add the Avocado and blend it with the rhubarb. Incidentally, you can also take instead of the rhubarb fresh currants. These taste wonderfully sour and fit perfectly with the vegan summer strawberry and fennel salad.
This vegan summer strawberry salad is
anything but boring
perfect for hot summer days
You like this vegan summer strawberry salad, then have a look here:
Did you try the recipe?
If you did it, be so nice ♥ and let me know by rating the recipe and writing what you think about it. Tag me on Instagram too. I am @veeatcookbake and my hashtag is #veeatcomforts. So that I can see your creation. Did you know you can add photos on Pinterest under the recipe Pin? I can’t wait to see a photo of your creation there. You find me with VeeatCookBake.
- 1 fennel
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Good olive oil
- 1 small lettuce like Boston lettuce or a mix of different green lettuce
- 1 B. Spring onion
- 250 grams of strawberries
- 1 avocado
- 1 small stick of rhubarb or 100 g currants
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Grate the fennel roughly and marinate in citrus juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt, pepper
- In the meantime, cut he leaf salad and blanch the rhubarb for a short time
- Now you can prepare the dressing. Puree All the ingredients for dressing, except for the onions. Dice the onion finely.
- Cut the remaining ingredients into mouth-friendly pieces.
- Put everything on a plate or bowl and mix with the dressing.
Join my Mailing List and get a exclusive monthly recipe