This post is also available in: Deutsch
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission. Please see my full policy.*
This vegan, super creamy tomato spinach spaghetti with pine nuts and sun dried tomatoes isn’t just perfect for busy nights. vegan | lactose free | gluten free optional
I had munchies for a creamy tomato spinach spaghetti / noodles. Since I love the combination of spinach and tomatoes, I prepared this delicious dish with pine nuts. This recipe is one of your to go recipes. Just super delicious and damn quick.
The dried tomatoes add to the dish that certain something. As side we had a leaf salad.
Did you try the recipe?
If you did it, be so nice ♥ and let me know by rating the recipe and writing what you think about it. Tag me on Instagram too. I am @veeatcookbake and my hashtag is #veeatcomforts. So that I can see your creation. Did you know you can add photos on Pinterest under the recipe Pin? I can’t wait to see a photo of your creation there. You find me with VeeatCookBake.
- 500g wholemeal Spaghetti or glutenfree
- 500g dried tomatoes without oil
- 300ml Cashew Cream
- 500ml Soymilk plain
- 4-5 tbsp Vegan Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100g pine nuts
- Salt, pepper, lovage grounded, onion powder , garlic granulated, Vegetable broth powder for tasting
- Cook theSpaghetti . In the meantime, roast the pine nuts without oil in a pan. Remove.
- Fry The diced onions and chopped cloves of garlic with a little oil in the pan. the spinach and the chopped dried tomatoes in a pot with a little water. To taste the spinach and tomatoes with vegetable broth powder, salt, pepper, garlic, onion
- Add to the pan with the onions and garlic Soycream and Soymilk.
- Taste with 1 teaspoon of vegetable broth powder, salt, pepper and lovage. Add the boiled spaghetti to the sauce and stir.
- Place the spaghetti on plates. Put the spinach Tomatoes over and serve with pine nuts.
Join my Mailing List and get a exclusive monthly recipe