I had munchies for creamy spaghetti / noodles. Since I love the combination of spinach and tomatoes, I prepared this delicious dish with pine nuts. This recipe is one of your to go recipes. Just super delicious and damn quick.
The dried tomatoes add to the dish that certain something. As side we had a leaf salad.
If you tried the recipe, let me know how you liked it. The best way I do not miss your reproduction you share this on Instagram or Facebook with the #veeatcomforts and add me in the caption and photo. I really want to see your goodies. Do you have Pinterest? How about adding your dish photo under my recipe pin. I would appreciate it.
- 500g wholemeal Spaghetti or glutenfree
- 500g dried tomatoes without oil
- 300ml Cashew Cream
- 500ml Soymilk plain
- 4-5 tbsp Vegan Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100g pine nuts
- Salt, pepper, lovage grounded, onion powder , garlic granulated, Vegetable broth powder for tasting
- Cook theSpaghetti . In the meantime, roast the pine nuts without oil in a pan. Remove.
- Fry The diced onions and chopped cloves of garlic with a little oil in the pan. the spinach and the chopped dried tomatoes in a pot with a little water. To taste the spinach and tomatoes with vegetable broth powder, salt, pepper, garlic, onion
- Add to the pan with the onions and garlic Soycream and Soymilk.
- Taste with 1 teaspoon of vegetable broth powder, salt, pepper and lovage. Add the boiled spaghetti to the sauce and stir.
- Place the spaghetti on plates. Put the spinach Tomatoes over and serve with pine nuts.