I had munchies for creamy spaghetti / noodles. Since I love the combination of spinach and tomatoes, I prepared this delicious dish with pine nuts. I will definitily cook this recipe soon.Just super delicious and damn quick.
The dried tomatoes add to the dish that certain something. As side we had a leaf salad.
If you tried the recipe, let me know how you liked it.
Here is the recipe: about 6 servings
- 500g wholemeal Spaghetti
- 500g dried tomatoes without oil
- 300ml Soycream / Cashew Cream
- 500ml Soymilk plain
- 4-5 tbsp Vegan Parmesan (recipe coming soon)
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100g pine nuts
- Salt, pepper, lovage grounded, onion powder , garlic granulated, Vegetable broth powder for tasting
- Cook theSpaghetti . In the meantime, roast the pine nuts without oil in a pan. Remove.
- Fry The diced onions and chopped cloves of garlic with a little oil in the pan. the spinach and the chopped dried tomatoes in a pot with a little water. To taste the spinach and tomatoes with vegetable broth powder, salt, pepper, garlic, onion
- Add to the pan with the onions and garlic Soycream and Soymilk.
- Taste with 1 teaspoon of vegetable broth powder, salt, pepper and lovage. Add the boiled spaghetti to the sauce and stir.
- Place the spaghetti on plates. Put the spinach Tomatoes over and serve with pine nuts.