Did you all have nice Easter days?
We were mostly with the kids at home. The weather is crazy. Today it has snowed, otherwise it has mostly rained. April does what he wants. This saying is totally true this time.
Today we had a “light”. here a bit of chocolate, here a piece of cake the last days it felt good.
My son loves potatoes. I thought to myself, we make jacket potatoes and yogurt -herb-sauce with salad and a Quinoa zucchini-mushroom-pan.
We had an iceberg salad with peppers, tomatoes and cucumber.
Here is the recipe of the quinoa pan: for about 2 servings
- 100g quinoa boil
- 1 zucchini
- 400g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- Paprika sweet, cayenne peppers, salt, pepper, garlic powder, turmeric to taste
- A shot of oil (coconut oil, refined or olive oil)
- Cut all ingredients into bite-sized pieces
- Heat oil in a frying pan. I prefer coconut oil.
- Add all the ingredients and stir well
- Taste with spices
Here is the recipe for the yoghurt herbal sauce, which also fit super to the potatoes in their jacket. I used to like the potatoes with herbal quark/sour cream.
- 250 g yoghurt unsweetened. We take Soy
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp 8 Herbal mixture or herbs to taste
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg for seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together and taste vigorously.
Enjoy the meal!
If you like the recipe and you cook it then show me on Instagram or Facebook with #veeatcookbake. So that nothing escapes me.
If you have any questions or comments, please write in the comments field below.