Vegan Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with marzipan is a warming breakfast perfect for the cold season. With roasted apple pieces and homemade marzipan, this vegan apple cinnamon oatmeal simply tastes delicious and is super filling. vegan | vegatarian | milk-free | lactose free | sugar free | oil-free…
Vegan chili cheese dog with homemade vegan cheese sauce and a healthy chili sauce. This vegan chili cheese dog is perfect for cozy evenings or upcoming celebrations. A quick recipe that will blow everyone away. vegan | vegetarian | plant based | oil-free | milk-free | lactose free | opt. gluten free
A summer recipe for fluffy, soft lemon raspberry buns made of yeast dough with a sweet, lemony filling and a lemon cashew glaze. These lemon raspberry buns fit perfectly with coffee/ tea and cake time, breakfast, brunch or as dessert. vegan | less sugar | plantbased | lactose free | egg-free…
This mellow and juicy rhubarb meringue cake with an aquafaba meringue is a perfect dessert or treat for the next coffee or tea time. With the magical aquafaba (ckickpea water) you can create this amazing meringue. vegan | dairy-free | oil-free | egg-free |
This delicious vegan carrot cake is not only great for Easter. You like carrots and you’re looking for a change to eat them, then you should definitely try this delicious vegan carrot cake. – vegan | dairyfree | oilfree |eggfree | plantbased…
Are you looking for a delicious vegan baguette recipe? This crispy baguette tastes like the original from France. This is baked with spelt, which is better tolerated for people who do not tolerate wheat gluten so well.
My dears, I had really written a great post, and once clicked wrong and gone. I’m feeling pretty sad and frustrated right now and I could kick myself that I did not save the content. Do you know that feeling, too? This will not happen again in the near future.
Now there is a short version of what I wrote before.
I hope you like this crispy, fluffy baguette as much as we do. A video of how I shaped this can be found on Instagram under my highlights. If you like my feed and you are looking forward to daily food inspiration, then you should subscribe to my account, so you do not miss any.
I am so happy to see your creation. Cannot wait to see them. I appreciate it and I would not miss any of you if you share them on Facebook or Instagram and tag me with @veeatcookbake and #veeatcookbake. On Pinterest you can add the picture to my post and leave a rating.
- Dissolve the yeast in some water.
- Now process all ingredients except the salt to a homogeneous dough. Slowly add the water. Possibly. you need a little less or more water, that depends on the flour.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes until it is nice and soft. For this I use my KitchenAid with dough hook. Now add the salt and knead it again for 1-2 min.
- Cover the dough and let it rise for 60 min. Every 20 minutes you should knead the dough again briefly.
- Now put the dough in a bowl with a lid, I love the Peng bowl of Tupper, and put it for 48 hours in the refrigerator.
- Take the baguette dough out of the fridge and divide in 3 equally sized dough pieces. Shape these into cylinders. Let it rest for 15 min. Preheat the oven to 250 ° C.
- Now form the cylinders to Baguettes (the video can be found on Instagram).
- Place this on a baking sheet lined with baking paper (I use a baguette plate) and cover it for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven down to 230 ° C and bake the baguttes with steam for 10 minutes. I take a spray bottle with water and spray it vigorously every few minutes. Now the baguettes are baked for another 15 minutes without steam.
- Depending on the tanning request, they may take longer or a little shorter.
Pin for later:
Vegan Hefezopf (brioche) – airy, delicate as the Orignal. This yeast cake is prepared in no time and only needs a few ingredients. Prepare it for your guests at Easter as a brunch, afternoon table or snack. Everyone will love this brioche. vegan | vegetarian | oil-free | milk-free | lactose
These delicious pastry cupcakes with a vanilla cream filling are vegan and perfect to bring with for easter holiday. Everyone will love these apricot cupcakes, not just vegans. They taste incredibly refreshing and are therefore the perfect dessert or the perfect “cake” for afternoon snack (tea time). vegan | vegetarian | dairy-free | refined sugar-free…
Vegan smoked salmon aka carrot lox – a great alternative for the original version and has an amazing smoked flavor. It is made with natural ingredients and the texture of the vegan smoked salmon is like the real deal. gluten free | clean | whole foods | plant based | egg free | dairy free | soy free | nut free
Are you looking for a quick mid-week, sugar free breakfast and do not know exactly what to make? Then you will love the homemade , sugar free cereal. Because you can do it directly in larger quantities .
We are very thankful about fast breakfasts. Our morning always looks pretty busy. We do not really have time to prepare something big. Either we lie too long with our two little ones in bed or the two do not want to do what we want. Therefore, we love this cereal, we just throw the cereal with almond milk (any other plant milk works well too) in a small bowl and done. A big plus point our kids love the homemade cereal too.
I would like to show you my favorite mix for the cereal here. There is no limit to your own taste buds. You can use, for example, coconut flakes. We like to eat the cereal with puffed amaranth, quinoa, oatmeal and dried fruits. The dried fruits give us enough sweetness to the cereal. You can sweeten the cereal if you want to.
I am looking forward to hearing about your favorite to go breakfast. What do you eat in the morning on the fast, if it is not much time left?
Have you tried the cereal yourself, then let me know how it tasted you, you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter @veeatcookbake.
- Pour all ingredients into a large storage jar. If necessary, cut the dried fruits into small pieces.
- Now close the glass and shake vigorously until everything is well mixed.