I’ve been thinking about what I’m posting as my first post. I love the Pizza Pesto spinach from Vapiano. But since it is now taboo for me I have to veganize this. And I have to say it has tasted much better.
First of all, I have mixed in a blender Soy Milk nature and oil. It is best to take a flavor neutral oil like rapeseed oil. Now you have homemade cream. The next step is the Pesto. Mix again and you have the pizza sauce.
I used my parents blender. I recommend one with a high watt number. So you can use it for make nut butter etc. I am using at home the jamba blender. You can make with it everything you want: nut butters, flour, juices, soaps. It is not expensive as the popular Vitamix but totally worth and I think really enough for things you do with it. It can do nut butters without soaking the nuts before.
Next , I am cutting the homemade “Mozzarella”. If you do not have one, you can also take grated cheese alternatives.
This time we had pizza from a pizza pan. I love pizza from the stone. It is so crispy , like a real Italian Pizza. Next time we will make Stone oven Pizza again. You spread the sauce on the dough. On top the Cheese, spinach and cherry tomatoes. Put the pizza into the oven. As side we had a chinese cabbage salad.
I hope you like the amazing pizza just as we do. If you tried the pizza let me know how you like it. Tag me with #veeatcookbake.
- Vegan mozzarella or other cheese alternatives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Leaf spinach frozen or fresh
- 130 ml Soy Milk natural
- 70 ml of tasteless oil
- 120 g of basil Pesto
- 1 pizza dough for one pizza pan
- Roll the dough on the plat
- Mix the oil and the soy sauce in a blender. Add the pesto and stir again briefly. Spread the sauce on the dough.
- On top put the cheese , spinach, tomatoes (cut in half)
- At 200 degrees Celsius in preheated oven for approx. 15 min. Can be longer or shorter depending on the degree of browning.