Today we had a simple and quick Lunch without much effort in preparing. Just the right thing to enjoy the sun without long cooking in the kitchen.
The preparation like cutting the vegetables can also be done on the patio or deck. When it comes to seasoning, there are no limits and everyone can taste it according to their own tastes.
But now to the recipe:
Stewed vegetables with chickpeas: ca for 2 persons
- 1 zucchini
- 1 pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 -2 clove of garlic
- 250 g mini Roma tomatoes
- 1 can of chickpeas
- herbs dried (oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, marjoram)
- salt and pepper
- 1 shot of olive oil (optional)
- Cut the vegetables into larger cubes and place them in a baking dish.
- Cut the onion into strips. Chop the garlic cloves and add them to the vegetables.
- Drain the chickpeas and add them.
- Sprinkle with dried herbs, salt and pepperand stir.
- Bake it for 20 min (200 degrees Celsius circulating air) in the oven.
Thyme -Rosmarin – Potatoes
- Quartered potatoes for a baking sheet
- 2 pinches each: dried thyme and rosemary
- 2 splashes of olive oil
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients well
- Put the Potatoes on a baking sheet (laid out with baking paper) side by side
- In the oven for approx. 45 min
I put the Vegetables in oven after the potatoes were already in there for 20 min.
Enjoy the meal .