A recipe which I would absolutely like to share with you is the veganized form of meatballs Toscana. I could get into the sauce. The balls were not as firm as I wanted them but they were still very delicious.
I used my super delicious homemade mozzarella (The Non-Dairy Evolution Cookbook) again. Any other vegan alternative will work the same way.
If you do not want to bake it you can fry the balls in a pan and then just add the sauce and let it boil. I can recommend this immersion blender . This mixer comes with different attachments and 5 steps of speed.
We like to eat rice or pasta. This time my son wanted french fries. Of course he got it. who could say no to a 2 year old with puppy eyes?! 😉
Ingredients: 12 -14 balls
- 100 ml of tasteless oil (rapeseed or sunflower oil)
- 200 ml Soy Milk natural
- 300 ml of water
- 4 tbsp tomatoes or more as required
- 1.5 tbsp fresh or frozen basil
- 1.5 tsp salt
- Puree the kidney beans with an immersion blender in a bowl, add all the ingredients for the balls and knead with fingers.
- If necessary, add some more SoydrinkForm small balls and place in a baking dish
- Add the oil and the Soydrink into a blender and mix it up briefly. Add water, tomato paste, basil, salt and stir again briefly. Taste. If necessary, add some spices.
- Spread the sauce over the balls and place the sliced mozzarella on each ball.
- Bake in an oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. Can also take longer or less, depending on the tanning request.