Do you like fast meals without much effort? This vegan, bavarian potato salad is quickly prepared in larger quantities. Perfect for parties or family occasions. Who needs the bacon in the potato salad, if you can create this convincing vegan potato salad.
This potato salad can be served warm or cold. Are you still looking for a filling supplement for lunch or at home for dinner, then try this vegan potato salad.
- Steam the potatoes with peel. I always do the knife test. Take a knife in the potato and see if they are soft.
- In the meantime you can peel the onions. And cut very fine cubes. I prefer to take my chopper. This will get you pretty fast.
- Now you can do the dressing, you put the vegetable broth, the cashew butter, the mustard in a bowl and stir until no more lumps.
- Now peel the still warm potatoes. You can take a sharp kitchen knife and simply scrape it over the potato. The skin dissolves easily now. Slice the potatoes and place them in the bowl with the dressing.
- Add the onions. Stir everything and taste with salt and pepper.
- Let it sit for a while or serve directly.
- Enjoy it